Inter, step forward toward stadium in Rozzano

©Getty Images

Inter in Rozzano

Inter might actually move from the San Siro to Rozzano.

The note issued Friday evening speaks clearly: “Bastogi S.p.A. and Brioschi Sviluppo Immobiliare S.p.A. announce that today Infrafin s.r.l. (a company wholly owned by Camabo s.r.l., whose capital is held by Bastogi for 51% and by Brioschi for the remaining 49%) has granted F.C. Internazionale Milano S.p.A. an exclusive right until April 30, 2024, aimed at verifying the possibility of building a stadium and some ancillary functions within the area owned by Infrafin in the Municipality of Rozzano.”

Simone Inzaghi, meanwhile, spoke on the sidelines of an event organized in Osaka: “Last year was an excellent year, which allowed us to win the Coppa Italia, the Italian Super Cup, then we made the Champions League final, which was a great success – the words of the coach from Piacenza released to the Youtube channel ‘Soccerking’ -. We had a growth at the European level compared to my first year in the Nerazzurri, it doesn’t happen every year to get to the final. It’s been 12 years since we got this far. It’s a source of pride.”

“The goals for 2023-24? Certainly we would like to reconfirm ourselves in Europe, we will try knowing that it will be very difficult. The big goal of the club is the Scudetto, we are trying to prepare and strengthen ourselves as best we can. We have hopes of winning the title.”

“The role of the coach? It’s important, I like coaching, but for me the players, the main players, are fundamental. I have so many people on staff who help me. Beyond the catenaccio cliché, I say that Italian soccer is improving so much, in fact Inter, Roma and Fiorentina made it to their respective cup finals last season. Italian soccer is on the rise. In Serie A there are 20 teams, ten play four at the back, ten play three. The 3-5-2 gave me great guarantees, but we coaches are ready for anything. The first years at Lazio I played with the 4-back defense.”

He closed on the tour: “It’s only one day that we are here, I had never been to Japan. I am happy to be here because I wanted to get to know this country. I really liked Osaka, I know there are a lot of our fans here. Seeing them is a source of great satisfaction.”

You may also like...