Inter, Simone Inzaghi must answer on the field: date set
The Nerazzurri coach is not yet in the balance but will have to deliver convincing results by the World Cup break.
The Nerazzurri coach is not yet in the balance but will have to deliver convincing results by the World Cup break.
“The main culprit is me,” the Inter coach said after the defeat against Udinese.
The Nerazzurri were defeated 3-1 by the Friulians at the Dacia Arena
“We are missing Lukaku and Calhanoglu who we hope will be able to be available again soon.”
After an excellent showing in the Champions League, Acerbi could also be confirmed against Udinese.
“It was good of the boys to make a game that was not simple.”
The Nerazzurri will be engaged in the Czech Republic for the second day of the Champions League group stage.
“I’ve decided who is playing tomorrow but I’m not telling,” he said at a press conference.
“They are the ones that lead you to perform not so well,” the Inter coach ruled.
The Nerazzurri CEO spoke about the coach’s position by siding with him.
Several Nerazzurri fans did not like the coach’s words.
At the Meazza, the Nerazzurri will be looking for a feat against the German champions.
“I expect more because we are the same as last year defensively.”
Milan and Inter Milan will face each other on Saturday at 6 p.m.
The defeat to Lazio weighs not only in terms of the standings, the Piacenza coach does not hide.
“The others are buying every day, we end up in the newspapers just because we sell and then we would also be the favorites.”
Inter’s heart-stopping victory over Lecce does not leave the Piacenza coach calm: “We should have closed it earlier.”
“On the market, the team is as agreed with the company. We lack only a central player to replace Ranocchia.”
The Nerazzurri were defeated 4-2 by Villareal.
The Nerazzurri coach commented on possible outgoing negotiations.
“I have very good managers who are working in this direction.”
After the win with Lugano, the coach said he was satisfied with the attack. But he wants an extra defender.
The Nerazzurri are looking for alternatives for the back ward.
On Wednesday, June 29, the Belgian will return to Milan for visits and signing with the Nerazzurri.
The Nerazzurri coach signed a contract extension until 2024.